20110508

The road to NOWHERE!

Date: Sunday 10th April, 2011
Where to today: Nowhere!
Where are we sleeping: Kathmandu!
How do we get there: NA

God, are you trying to tell or teach us something? Why do things seems to not be happening for us? First the van to the airport this morning had trouble starting; then being stopped over by the police on the way, and our driver not having a valid license... and most importantly and drastically, our flight being delayed for 8 hours, and eventually being CANCELLED!
Our flight was scheduled for 8:30am. For some reason our flight kept on getting pushed back whilst so many other flights from other airlines were going through to Lukla.


A chaotic check-in counter at Lukla Domestic Airport

So now we are 2 DAYS behind the boys. What have Ben and I done wrong? I don't know if Ben and I will ever find out or if there is even a valid reason. I'm pretty upset about all this. I was looking forward to seeing Joshie Poo. I miss him.

As a consolation at least Ben and I get to stay in a posh hotel tonight. This hotel is probably 4 stars in Australia, but feels like 5 stars here in Nepal!

Still pretty annoyed though, but nothing we can do.

Please help everything run smoothly tomorrow God!

No comments:

Post a Comment